St. Vincent Pallotti College, Raipur (C.G.)
Department Of Education
An Exhibition On Educational Toys
Department of Education organized an exhibition on EDUCATIONAL TOYS on 23th October 2021 for the students of Nai Talim: A skill based learning .Students of both sections A and B of B.Ed semester lll participated actively in the exhibition. They decorated and reorganized their classes for the exhibition and displayed their toys. They gave a beautiful and detailed explanation of the concept behind their craft.
The objective behind the exhibition was -
- To give amazing learning experience.
- To learn to satisfy the learners.
- To learn to provide a resource to develop interest.
- To learn to provide a resource to develop curiosity.
- To learn to provide a resource to develop enthusiasm in their learners.
- To create a profound comprehension of knowledge and continued interest in learning process.
Some of the educational toys made were bottle hand fan, math’s puzzle, word game, water dispenser, number games etc.
The exhibition showcased the innovative side of students. The educational toys displayed were helpful in developing a fun learning environment for students. The toys were submitted for evaluation in the Nai Talim lab.
Fr. Shanti Prakash Panna, Director, along with the Principal Dr.Kuldeep Dubey, Vice Principal, Dr.G. Padma Gouri.H.O.D. Mrs.R.Gayatri..Iyengar along with all the staff member of the department visited the exhibition and encouraged the creative and innovative aspect of the students . They praised the efforts of students and congratulated for putting their best foot forward.