St. Vincent Pallotti College Library invites you to share its wealth of scholarly resources. Founded in 1995, St. Vincent Pallotti College Library maintains a collection of books, magazines, audio-visual materials (CDs, Video Cassettes) and other materials on Science, Computer Science, Commerce, Management, Education, Literature ,fiction and nonfiction books etc. St. Vincent Pallotti Library is an impressive and attractive noise free two floor building. It is well stocked with 13,242 subject specific and general books. Arrangements for separate reading area with individual reading table for teachers and students are available.
The library aims at providing necessary information to all beneficiaries in the appropriate time. The library supports the students and staff in carrying out teaching, learning and research activities to the extent within the financial constraints.
Library Services :
- Reference Service
- Provide suggestion related to carrier and job.
- Catalogues are provided in computer and file form (Title wise search, Author wise, Publisher wise etc.)
- Study material for different courses.
- Study Centre
- Internet Facility
- Various magazines, journals related to current affairs, science and technology, G.K., etc are available in the library.
- E-Journal & E-Book – INFLIBNET (N list program)